Based in Toronto, Ontario
Apple App Store
It's time to leave the planet you loved behind. The year is 2015: Mankind has created the first sentient machine: a humanoid robot. If we only knew what would happen next, we probably could have saved ourselves. Now, we’re abandoning the only planet we’ve ever known. Lastronaut is a pixel-packed, adrenaline-fueled dash for your life as you run, jump, dodge and fire your way through the machine army, equipped with an arsenal of human and robotic weapons to cause mayhem with. At dawn, as the rest of humanity lifts off in the distance, it’s your mission to reach the last rocket ship leaving Earth. Your life depends on it.
In development for 2 years, this is the first game from Darrin Henein and Stephan Leroux.
- Infinite gameplay, providing hours of increasing challenge.
- A multitude of weapons.
- Beautiful, hand-crafted artwork and animation and original music
- Chaotic action, slow-mo effects, explosions, and more explosions!
- Local gameplay stats: distance travelled, total kills, and more.
- Global leaderboards and world ranking through Game Center.
- Plenty of achievements to find!
- Save and share your final moments to Facebook or Twitter
Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Lastronaut. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Darrin Henein and Stephan Leroux are two Toronto-based software developers who push to make software that people love.
More information on Henein/Leroux, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Art, Music and Programming